If you’re familiar with the blockchain, then you’re probably also familiar with NFTs – or “non-fiat” cryptocurrencies. What are NFTs? Simply put, they are digital assets that can be used on a blockchain to represent real-world items.
In this article, we’ll be using Bonuz to create and sell an NFT. Let’s get started!
What is an NFT?
We are going to talk about what an NFT is and how you can use Bonuz market to make and sell them.
NFTs are a new type of digital asset that allow users to store and trade unique assets on a blockchain. They were developed by the Ethereum community as a way to solve some of the challenges associated with traditional crypto assets, such as scalability and security.
You can create an NFT by taking an existing asset and wrapping it in the blockchain technology. For example, you could create an NFT of a house or car.
Bonuz is a social media platform that allows you to easily create and share content across social media platforms. This makes it perfect for creating and selling NFTs. Here’s how it works:
1) First, sign up for Bonuz if you haven’t already done so.
2) Once you’ve registered, head over to the “Add New” tab and select “NFTs” from the menu on the left.
3) Select the asset you want to create an NFT of from the list on the right, and then enter the details of your NFT.
4) You’ll then be prompted to add a description and image for your NFT, as well as a price and date of issuance.
5) Finally, hit “Create NFT” to finish setting up your NFT.
Now you’re ready to share your NFT with the world! Head over to Bonuz and start posting content about your new asset.
How to Make and Sell an NFT?
To make and sell an NFT on the Bonuz social engagement WEB3 platform, you will first need to create an account and create an NFT. To create an NFT, you will need to input the following information:
- Name of the NFT
- Description of the NFT
- Asset ID (GUID) of the asset that will be used as the token for the NFT
- Asset symbol
- Decimals (0-9)
- Creation date/time
- Authorized participants
- Issuer account ID
- Maker account ID
- Transaction message
- Contract address (optional)
Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to manage your NFTs on the Bonuz platform. You can issue new tokens, transfer tokens between accounts, and view all of your transactions history on the platform.
If you’re interested in using Bonuz platform to make and sell digital items, this guide is for you. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of setting up an account on Bonuz, creating a product, and setting up your pricing and distribution channels. Once you’ve completed these steps, it’s time to get started marketing your new NFT!